Wow. My first blog. I was starting to think I was too old for this. After all I am 38. Come on I just learned to text on my phone this year. The only reason I did that was because it was easier to talk to our babysitter L. that way. (remind me sometime to tell you about L. she is wonderful!)
I am not even sure that anyone will read this. It could become a glorified diary. Oh well.
Im Missi. I am a 38 year old wife and mother of two. My boys are 5 and 3 and are the light of my life. I can't figure out how two boys that are SO different can at the same time be SO much alike. Our oldest is introspective, meticulious (o.k. I call it anal.... but thats just me... and he gets that from his dad) and extremely precise in everything that he does. He is our "most likely to have OCD" canidate. He is tall and slender for his age, has never had a fat roll on his body, not even as an infant and has the most perfect blonde hair I have ever seen on a child.
The youngest is two years younger than his brother, but you would never know it. He is tall and... lets call it thick. The doctor calls him "healthy" but he is a big 3 year old. Currently he weighs a whopping .5 lbs less than his big brother. He has a natural sence of comedic timing unlike anyone I have ever met. If John Belushi could have had a child I imagine that he would look and act a lot like our little ball of energy. (He even has the eyebrows) and OH his eyes. He has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.
Well, I had a lot more typed, but somehow I messed it up. I think I will post this now and see what happens.
Goodnight,
remember sometimes you gotta cry... even if it is because you can't stop laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment